Who we areOur website address is https://fighting-fit.com
FIGHTING FIT PRIVACY NOTICE
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect will be processed by us. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our views and practices and your rights regarding your personal data. By visiting any of our websites or applying in writing to join Fighting Fit you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this notice.
For the purpose of data protection legislation, the data controller is Mr. Tony Lloyd.
What information do we collect from you?
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: This is information you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number and financial information. Please let us know if any of this information changes so we can keep our records up to date.
- Information we collect from your use of our site: With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
Technical information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, whereabouts you connect to our services, your internet service provider (ISP), and what type of device you are using to access our service.
- Information we collect throughout our relationship: This is information relating to products that you download.
- Information we collect when you call us. If you call us we will collect the phone number used to contact us
- Information we receive from other sources: We collect with other organisations, including, (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Martial Arts Near You). When you click on an advert about us or download from a social media site, we may receive information about your profile and your expression of interest from those sources.
Why do we collect this information?
We use this information in the following ways:
- Information you give to us or which we receive from other sources: We use this information;
- In order to take steps necessary to assess whether we can enter into a contract with you and in order to perform our contract with you. This includes carrying out obligations to you and providing you with our, or a third party’s products and services.
- For the purpose of improving our services to you, to ensure that the content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To deal with any legal queries relating to your use of our services
- To provide you with marketing communications including, with your permission, information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about; or
- In our or a third party’s legitimate interests of keeping customers up to date with goods or services, increase awareness of us and third parties within the market, making promotional offers and generating new business, building and maintaining loyalty or market share.
Information we collect from your use of the site: We will use this information for the following purposes:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
Information we collect throughout our relationship: We will use this information to help us provide you with our services.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
- We will keep information about you for a maximum of 2 years after the end of our relationship with you unless obligations to our regulations require otherwise or we are required to remove such data from our records.
Who might we share your information with?
You agree that for the purposes set out in the ‘Why do we collect this information?’ section above, we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Selected associated third parties, some of whom we appoint to provide services, including;
- Suppliers and sub – contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site
- Customer survey providers in order to receive feedback and improve our services
Additionally, we will disclose your personal information to the relevant third party:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
How is your data stored and kept secure?
We take your safety and security very seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal and financial information. We do not store any financial information on our computers and personal information of name, address, telephone numbers, date of birth are stored on our secure cloud servers.
(We do not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If in the future we do need to transfer your data outside the EEA, we will only do so if adequate protection measures are in place in compliance with data protection legislation)
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
What are your rights?
Where processing of your personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
You have the following rights. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at the address above or through the “Contact Us “section of our sites. You have the right:
- To ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
- To ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests provided that there are no compelling reasons for that processing.
- To ask us not to process your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes, where relevant, unless the processing is necessary in the public interest.
- To request a copy of personal information held about you.
- To ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- To ask for data to be erased provided that the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- To ask for the processing of the information to be restricted if the accuracy of the data is contested, the processing is unlawful, the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or you exercise your right to object (Pending verification of whether there are legitimate grounds for processing).
Should you have any issues, concerns or problems in relation to your data, or wish to notify us of data which is inaccurate, please let us know by contacting us using the contact details above. In the event that you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, which is the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) in the UK at any time.
Changes to our Privacy Notice:
This Notice may be updated from time to time. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.